Natural CBD Pain Cream
Our proprietary CBD Pain Cream blends CBD + CBN + Lidocaine with other botanical therapeutic compounds to help get your life back to normal. Our Pain Cream was formulated with short acting compounds for quick work, as well as long acting compounds that provide long-lasting support. Formulated with calm, ease and relief in mind, this nourishing, luxurious cream soaks in on contact leaving your skin and muscles feeling soft and relaxed. A happy life is just a twist of a lid away.
*This product has 0% THC and is non-psychoactive.
Our Natural CBD Pain Cream is designed by our doctors to ease the areas that need it most. From a muscle strain at the gym to a bad case of tech neck, to a long night in heels, pain cream is your go-to.
Apply evenly and gently massage over affected area until completely absorbed. Use 1-3 times daily as needed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Getting ahead of issues by applying Painpass Natural CBD products before your pain returns. So even if the pain is resolved with the first application, applying the second application before the pain regains a foothold will be more effective for a reduction of pain.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children or babies. If you have a know allergy or experience sensitivity to any of the listed ingredients, discontinue use.
Our proprietary CBD cream blends CBD + Lidocaine + Menthol with other botanical essential oils provide soothing, moisturizing relief.
- 500 MG CBD Isolate / 0% THC
- 100 MG CBN Isolate / 0% THC
- Lidocaine: topical numbing pain relief and desensitization
- Limonene: works to relieve pain, acts as a penetration enhancer, and also provides a wonderful aroma to lift your mood
- Ginger is a well known topical pain reliever that also provides a refreshing aroma during and after application
- Kava Kava is a root containing specific active compounds that have been touted for their pain relieving effects for centuries due to their ability to quiet the nervous system and the transmission of pain.
- Willow bark, which the chemical name of aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid, is named after, is a traditional topical and internal remedy that has been used for pain for many centuries. Corydalis was first recorded in 720 CE as a remedy for treating pain in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Prickly ash was used by the Eclectic physicians of the 19-20th century for neuralgia and is strongly anti-inflammatory and also enhances penetration of the other active constituents.
- Corydalis: a traditional treatment know for its anti-nociceptive properties that blocks pain signaling.
Distilled Water, Yanhusuo, Prickly Ash, Ginger, White Willow Bark, Teasel, Kava, Aloe, Arnica, Hypericum, Castor oil, Lecithin, CBD, Lidocaine HCL, Ethyl Alcohol, Tangerine, Copaiba, Olive Oil Emulsifiers, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Rosemary, Mixed tocopherols
Good product . The delivery time is a little long
Excellent, I have tried several different types of CBD, PainPass is by far the fastest longest lasting relief I have found
The product is very good. The delivery’s not as good. Takes too long to arrive.
Great, works for my neck and the family uses it for knees .
I had used the original formula and had good results. Honestly, I was worried the formula change might make it more difficult to be able to massage it in for a 5 to 10 minute period, which was beneficial. The new formula allows for time to not just apply the cream, but also be able to get massage in.