Natural CBD Pain Cream
Our proprietary CBD Pain Cream blends CBD + CBN with other botanical therapeutic compounds to help get your life back to normal. Our Pain Cream was formulated with short acting compounds for quick work, as well as long acting compounds that provide long-lasting support. Formulated with calm, ease and relief in mind, this nourishing, luxurious cream soaks in on contact leaving your skin and muscles feeling soft and relaxed. A happy life is just a twist of a lid away.
*This product has 0% THC and is non-psychoactive.
Our Natural CBD Pain Cream is designed by our doctors to ease the areas that need it most. From a muscle strain at the gym to a bad case of tech neck, to a long night in heels, pain cream is your go-to.
Apply evenly and gently massage over affected area until completely absorbed. Use 1-3 times daily as needed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Getting ahead of issues by applying Painpass Natural CBD products before your pain returns. So even if the pain is resolved with the first application, applying the second application before the pain regains a foothold will be more effective for a reduction of pain.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to open wounds. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children or babies. If you have a know allergy or experience sensitivity to any of the listed ingredients, discontinue use.
Our proprietary CBD cream blends CBD + Menthol with other botanical essential oils provide soothing, moisturizing relief.
- 500 MG CBD Isolate / 0% THC
- 100 MG CBN Isolate / 0% THC
Limonene: works to relieve pain, acts as a penetration enhancer, and also provides a wonderful aroma to lift your mood
- Ginger is a well known topical pain reliever that also provides a refreshing aroma during and after application
- Kava Kava is a root containing specific active compounds that have been touted for their pain relieving effects for centuries due to their ability to quiet the nervous system and the transmission of pain.
- Willow bark, which the chemical name of aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid, is named after, is a traditional topical and internal remedy that has been used for pain for many centuries. Corydalis was first recorded in 720 CE as a remedy for treating pain in traditional Chinese medicine.
- Prickly ash was used by the Eclectic physicians of the 19-20th century for neuralgia and is strongly anti-inflammatory and also enhances penetration of the other active constituents.
- Corydalis: a traditional treatment know for its anti-nociceptive properties that blocks pain signaling.
Distilled Water, Yanhusuo, Prickly Ash, Ginger, White Willow Bark, Teasel, Kava, Aloe, Arnica, Hypericum, Castor oil, Lecithin, CBD, Ethyl Alcohol, Tangerine, Copaiba, Olive Oil Emulsifiers, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Rosemary, Mixed tocopherols
It works great. I love the product.
Pain Pass cream
It is very effective in pain relief for neuropathy in my diabetic feet.
Excellent! I have 3 torn tendons on my right rotator cuff on top of moderate osteoarthritis of my shoulder joints. I have tried other pain patches which also worked, but I had complications from using them everyday. Plus they were quite expensive which my health insurance refused to cover. Painpass cream really helped with easing the pain and enabled me to use my right arm more effectively.
Pain pass works
I used Pain Pass when I broke my arm, fractured in several places. It worked, I cannot take pain pills, so it was a life saver. This time I used it for my husband when he had shingles. He was in pain, not many blisters, but lots of pain. It helped a lot.
This is such a great product. I ha e recommend it to so many of.my family and friends. It really helps with my nerve pain.